About the Seton Hall University photo gallery
- This site offers a selection of recent photos of the Seton Hall campus and community.
- the images are in several resolutions. The highest is good for print. Choose one of the others for web use, or open one into an image editing program to scale it to your needs.
- When using a photo from the site, please include copyright information provided (e.g., Seton Hall University). Metadata including information such as copyright, photographer’s name, date and basic caption information is viewable when you click the "details" link below an image. Adobe Photoshop or a similar program can be used for more information about a photo.
- All images in this collection are copyright © Seton Hall University. All rights reserved.
Who can use the photos for free?
- Seton Hall faculty, staff and students for non-commercial purposes on campus Web sites or in print publications.
- The news media. For more information, contact the University at (973) 378-9834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other public agencies for non-commercial purposes.
- For questions about commercial licensing rights, contact 973-761-9746.
- For other questions about photo use, contact director of publications Pegeen Hopkins at (973) 378-9842 or email@example.com.
How To Use The Gallery
- Only one gallery is open to the general public.
- If you are a member of the Seton Hall community, log in with your PirateNet password to see all the galleries.
Click on the gallery name or thumbnail image, or select a gallery from the dropdown in the left column. When you find an image, you can select an action from the dropdown menu beneath. Or, click on the thumbnail to see a larger view. Each comes in several sizes, which you can select from the dropdown at the top right corner.
If you use an image for your project, [/i]please tell us how in the comments section. It will help others avoid over-usage of a particular image. And be sure to look in the image details section for any special restrictions, such as required copyrights or photo credits.